Bridge Fund Managers is an investment management company operating in the institutional and retail markets. We are seeking an Equity Analyst to join our growing investment team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, numerate, articulate and capable of independent thought.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screen and filter listed companies within our investment universe
- Analyse SA and global companies that meet our investment requirements
- Build and sustain models to monitor universe on an ongoing basis
- Develop sound investment ideas
- Support Portfolio Manager in implementing portfolio strategy
- Producing investment reporting for clients reports and fund fact sheets
- Create research reports for Investment Committee meetings
- Ideally the candidate should be able to start as soon as possible
- Minimum qualification will be a business degree in Economics/Finance/Investment Management (or a related qualification)
- Completed at least CFA level 2
- At least 3 years’ experience as an equity analyst in the South African asset management industry is essential
Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation.
All suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply for this vacancy. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
This role is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 21th June 2019
Should you not hear from us within four working weeks from the closing date of the advert, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful